Tuesday 30 March 2010

Blu

A couple things about me that have changed since last year, I'm stronger in some ways and not so much weaker in others but...I want to spend more time on them. I have lost a lot of weight and stopped dying my hair somewhat, and I'm not so afraid of making mistakes anymore, (except for handing in essays on time). I would however like to spend more time on myself. Actually make my creative ideas and ambitious thoughts happen! As well as the things a soon to be twenty year old should do...
Also, my birthday was depressing last year and I won't let that happen again, and I'm going to get my nails did with some girls! :]

Also, I've decided to start speaking like Ke$ha, because I love hurr, though in an interview, the way she spoke of music and her love for it was very different from what her songs are in reality...

xx

Liesborn 2008

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...