Friday 19 March 2010

Noo Yawk


I promise to update soontimes about NYC and everything nice, once the hectic ides of March of passed me by. Got one more essay to get through and a party at the Tattoo Parlour in Kensington. Then I'm going crazy spring cleaning mode on the weekend. I wish I could clone myself so my clone could do something productive also, like read a book that I've been meaning to read for over 3 years now, and then we could unclone and the acquired knowledge would be combined into my brain...*sigh* I miss reading for fun. Though I'm pretty excited, the author of 'If no one speaks of remarkable things" - Jon McGregor is coming to speak to us all the way from Nottingham tomorrow. Better get some sleep xx

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...