Friday 12 March 2010

Cassie Bus

Stressful times call for Desperate measures...?

I'M ON A BUS!
Headed to New York City :]
I'm freaking out, but I'm okay, and I made 2 friends in line which is probably a first, but now here we are and we're craving fries and everything is okay. I'll keep you updated. Just an hour or so till the border...

Am I crazy?

Got through the border, watching How I met your Mother and Anthony Bourdain clips on my laptop whilst working on my essay a little bit. Also, this girl I met Hannah is sharing all her food with us, AMAZING, and she's got hummus!

Will nap soon, take care. xx

Both these people disappeared once I got to the station. I hope they're having a great time in NYC.

xx

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...