Monday 8 March 2010

Buttercup

Dear me,
stop procrastinating!!

I'm going to a secret destination Friday night, here is a hint, Grande Pomme, and in the mean time I NEED to catch up, but what I am doing? Putting off work due in like 3 hours and watching episodes of How I met your Mother... The sky is blue and it makes me smile, I feel a lot better, though I keep waking up with really painful muscles so my doctor's appointment tomorrow should hopefully clear it all up.

However I am slightly freaked out. I like to imagine myself as a jet setter, as a nomadic gypsy, but who am I kidding, I'll have to pack for four nights worth and spend several hours on buses and if I can't even come up with an impromptu presentation, who knows how this will go. BUT WHO CARES, it's going to be amazing!

Things are going to go well soon, I know it. As long as I concentrate on what I need to do. And I just got a job offer out of the blue which makes me happy, though I'll keep looking for a real job, there are few places I still want to apply. I need to save my pennies for the amazing summer I am looking forward too.

  • Magnolia Cupcakes
  • Times Square
  • Greenwich Village
  • Central Park/Zoo?
  • Broadway?
  • Soho
  • Park avenue
  • Macys
  • little italy, chinatown
  • liberty statue?
  • meat packing district
  • empire state
  • wtc memorial?
  • radio city music hall
  • top of the rock, rockefeller plaza
  • Carnegie hall?
  • foooooooooooood - pizza and cheesecake :]

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...