Tuesday 2 November 2010

Day 2: Dear Crush...

Dear Crush, 
I am confused.


Sometimes I feel like I know what I'm doing and sometimes I feel like I'm way off track.
Sometimes I feel like a temptress and sometimes I feel like I'm twelve.


I've been hurt before but I still want to trust you, and fall head over heels for the hell of it, whoever you are or will be.


I want to laugh and have fun and eat dim sum.
I want to stay up late and sit by the pond.
I want to invite you for dinner and read your texts.
I want to feel loved again.


But before I can think of you, I must think of me. 


First...I must have a crush on me...I must be happy and fully love myself, before I can share my laughter with you, don't you agree?


x

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...