Monday 1 November 2010

Day 1: Dear Best Friend...

Dear Best Friends, 
Thank You for being who you are and for being there for me.
Sometimes I really don't know what to say to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate you taking the time to let me cry on your shoulder or to read my random texts. I've known you all at different times of my life, and I'm so thankful you are in it. I only hope that I can return the favour, when one of you needs a hand, because I don't know what I would do without you. How do you always know what to say to make me smile?
You help me laugh, you keep me grounded, but you also help me fantasize when the world is being difficult. I hope we have many more good times together, and that I still know you when we're old and wearing matching pink sweat-suits with kittens on the front...


Love,
x




[if your photograph is not here, don't be offended, there are more than three people to thank, but I just grabbed three  photographs that I love]

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...