Wednesday 3 November 2010

Council

Hello!
I'm really happy today because Autumn is beautiful, but more importantly, I went to see my guidance Councillor and he was incredibly helpful and supportive.
Basically I have to declare a different Major and then a Minor in the next two years before I can apply to my proper Major, so that I can have priority on the necessary courses for that Major...sneaky? I'd say brilliant. 
Also, some of the course requirements for my OTHER Major are also in this one or are recommended, awesome. 
He said he gave me this advice because my first year grades showed great potential. 
How happy do I feel right now??


I'm feeling confident about this. Hopefully this means I'll be done Uni within the four years, though I'm now considering Summer Study Abroad instead of a full year... x

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...