Monday 17 May 2010

Starch

Slept in my new duvet last night! I love it lots, shame I won't be seeing it for so long now haha but it was a great surprise and Mima seems to love it as well...

Sorted through a lot of clothes today, for packing as well as for myself. Bought a few things as well. I can be so stingy with myself sometimes so lately I've had these cravings to blow lots of money, but I think I'll behave. Yesterday I bought a striped dress from H&M and today I bought two pairs of shorts, white ones and green ones that I might return if I see that I don't need them. I've still got lots to sort out, such as the summer clothes that I stored under my bed. I would like to bring as litle as I can, so I'm trying to find clothes that can have multiple uses, I even have a tube top that could double as a skirt.

I found my shorts from last summer and they're all loose on me, which is a good thing but I was hoping I'd have some proper ones that didn't require wearing a belt. Also, I have to promise myself that I won't bring way too many shoes as I have my burgundy converse I'd like to use and I just bought a cheap pair of blue 'Keds' looking ones. My friend told me not to bring my rainboots, though I thought it so appropriate for the festivals and because they're starting to wear out, I could throw them out afterwards, but he said wellies are really cheap and easy to buy so I shouldn't weigh my bag down, trouble is, wouldn't they weigh my bag down on the way back? We'll see how the packing goes...
I'm just "generally" in a good mood, but today I'm really feeling stressed out for too many reasons, but if tomorrow, I manage to do a bunch of errands, because I don't have work, then I know I'll feel much better because it will be a load off my shoulders.  Afterwards I'm meeting my friend Ash for food, maybe a little shopping and a Jive Dance class!? We met this guy at a birthday party a few weeks ago who goes to my Uni and is a part of a dance club there and suggested we come by, so we're giving it a shot! He tried to teach us at the party and I thought Ash did pretty well, but that I was a bit too stiff. I've done lots of dance classes before but never the kind with a dance partner, so I wouldn't mind learning how to dance with another person, might help me loosen up a little...Let's see how that goes... xx

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

aw this made me miss my cat back home. She looks EXACTLY like your cat!


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...