Saturday 1 May 2010

Oodly

Okay so I lied, I didn't wash my hair or anything for that matter (as if this news will rock the world). I didn't leave the house until I wanted to buy milk and had a REALLY random craving for instant noodles, and it had to be satiated immediately, so I put on some random clothes and ended up looking like THIS, like some dirty greasy hipster, and went downstairs to the Indian foodmart that is under my building. It's pretty cool except the meat section freaks me out so I avoid that...anyways, all I could find were random Indian versions of instant noodles, so I got chicken and curry, the first to be 'safe' and the second to be a little experimental and went back up to my lair...noodly satisfaction...And then, my friend texted me to go to a club, so I brushed my greasy hair and dressed up and went to Frequency, which was pretty disappointing and sweaty this time but I'm sure there are better nights. Oh and just as I was about to leave the house in my club get up, my mom comes home from Ikea, with the best haul I've ever seen! Cinnamon rolls, ginger cookies and...THE DUVET COVERS!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...