Wednesday 3 February 2010

Phoney

I JUST attempted to cut my own hair, and I hope it looks alright. I've got so much to do, housework and loads of homework and tests and midterms next week, I hope I make it out alive. Then I've got to pack :D
I don't think I've ever had a proper Valentines Day...but I'm not too demanding, I hope. I'm pretty excited about Valentines, I can't wait to see Paul and I've prepared a few things that I hope will make him smile, and my pie slice increase...:]

My apartment finally has cable (uh oh). I've never ever had cable before, 40 channels to distract me from my work. I love how I'm flipping through right now...and there's nothing I'm interested in...OH WELL. BUT I came home today to find out that we've got four phone jacks now, Hurray!

Cherry Cherry Pick up the Phone-y...xx

Some J.D. Salinger quotes that I like:

“It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.”

“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”

“I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.”

“I don't exactly know what i mean by that, but I mean it.”

omg there are so many good ones, read up: http://thinkexist.com/quotes/j._d._salinger/4.html

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...