Wednesday 24 February 2010

Tavi

So much for reading, which I've basically not done any of...except for reading Tavi's ENTIRE blog. Am I ridiculous or what? However, she's inspired me muchos muchos and need to get on that. It just feels like there is no more time in the day when you get older...I remember feeling invincible when I was younger, maybe I just need to organize myself better...I'm not going to do ANYTHING ELSE NOW until I've read my Sociology chapter on Aging...then super room binge!

I've been trying to make a pile for www.myexcloset.com for the longest time now, let that be another goal of the month. As well as new cellphone hunting and job finding. Done like dinner.

Can I also just say, that my cat is being ridiculously cute these days? and I don't want to be one of those people who talks about their cat all the time, but my cat is seriously...not your average cat. I'll just leave it at that. It's probably because she hasn't seen me in so long, and she's now decided to snuggle up in my winter coat. I was thinking of adopting her a kitten, do you think cat's would be cool with that? Or she might get jealous...

Also, Tavi, can I please adopt you as my little sister?

Cold war tonight Olympic style,
xx

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...