ALSO, if you're in the King & Jarvis area, don't go to Biagio. It's a beautiful restaurant in the St. Lawrence area, but the owner really takes advantage of the 'italian' menu and the portions are smaller than a french restaurant...my friend had a birthday dinner there and it was so much fun and the plates were beautifully presented, but the rude waitress, awkward 600 bill and the lack of fullness...made it a bit funny.
So busy...I'm going to EXPLODE.
- Sociology midterm tomorrow, study sesh in library today and catching up on reading tonight.
- German Quiz today, got to print off some helpful notes.
- French Culture Midterm, got to catch up on Guy de Maupassant, read over notes
- followed by, Literature Essay due on Friday, topic: Sylvia Plath + Ariel :]
- errands galore, bank my student loan checks.
- suitcase to pack! pack! pack! It's going to be an amaaazing week :] xx