Tuesday 26 May 2009

The Worlds Best Orange Juice: Coatzacoalcos, Mexico

The sketchiest places in Mexico happened to be the most delicious. I went to this lady for Orange Juice everyday for a month, delicious.

ok ok ok ok
STOP THINKING ABOUT SAN FRAN!!!!!

Gosh.
It's gonna be so great. I love my P.P.Paul.

I've been reading a guide book, love the history! Though there are things I must research still...like Jack London and Gertrude Stein and Harvey Milk...

So now I've gotten a second job at a restaurant and I'm super nervous but super excited, I start Sunday, then Monday I start my nanny job. HURRAY!

And I went to Uni today and no one knew where my college registry was so I had to wander around quite a bit, but it was very enjoyable. Tomorrow I'll be seeing my THIGH at the art show, can't wait!!!


I'm watching the Obama Deception. Nuuuuuugghhhh.

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...