Wednesday 20 May 2009

Lucky Ladybugs

Dearest Blog,
today was a very lucky day. As walking back from the Danforth Market I noticed a sign reading "WAITRESS WANTED", so I went in and talked to the owner and hurray! I could potentially be hired! Also, I got free mayonnaise at Sobeys, saw my Aussie friend on the streetcar and then a ladybug landed right on my forehead. Tomorrow is my nanny job interview, wish me luck!

Dearest Blog,
I have learnt the hard way how cruel the world can be.

I have decided to expect nothing from others and as my boyfriend suggested, to 'take everything with a grain of salt'. BUT I will not let the world rain on my parade. And I will always hope for the good in people.

Dearest Blog,
it has come to my attention that I do in fact possess many of the qualities that, without prior knowledge have been previously possessed by my father.
After years of "you're just like your father", it has become clear that I AM "just like my father", although being "just like him" without my knowledge. Albeit some of the qualities are not positive ones, one cannot help but wonder if these traits are passed down genetically since having not "lived" my father, I cannot know all his characteristics and habits.

Yours Sincerely,
The Generous Thief

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...