Friday 1 May 2009

Kay Sirrah

So it's May...

The new house isn't so bad...is it? there's just so much work to do...I'm a little depressed though, because since the kitchen's being done, the rest of the house is in shambles with a thick layer of drywall dust on top.

At least my room is basically settled. Though I've seriously got to organize it so people can come visit. The movers wouldn't bring my chest of drawers upstairs, so now we'll see what we'll do about that...and there's got to be a way to avoid having raccoons trying to break into the window at three in the morning...

In the mean time I've been quite lazy, not gonna lie.

BUT today I enrolled in bar tending school, though it won't begin till June 9th. I must continue the job hunt, I've contacted my temp agency, hopefully I'll get some work from them, I must now print some resumes and wander around the neighbourhood. I'm also considering volunteer work, perhaps feeding kittens at the humane society, though I'll probably cry each time that I can't take them home... Besides, my volunteer work hasn't gotten me far regarding job interviews.

My mum and I wouldn't mind going to Cuba sometime soon, but with the Swine Flu Fear, we aren't quite sure. There have been...13 or so cases reported in Canada, and I read it's reached Israel and New Zealand, ftw, I don't know if it's as severe as SARS actually, I think I was in Italy during that, or maybe I was in Italy during the blackout, so sad I missed that actually, they should have one every year...

Anyways, I feel that today has given me a little nudge into the right direction, aka the 'let's not lie in bed all morning watching Tyra Banks and Rachael Ray, shave your legs and get out of the house! ' direction :)

I'm happy applying to Uni is done, now I can calmly read the 'next step' information and apply for osap.

For now, I'll just get swimming back into my routine, I haven't been since February and although I've lost weight from this hectic move, I haven't really exercised...

Goodnight you.
xxox

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...