Wednesday 1 December 2010

Hootz

Last night, I went to visit BG at his art college then we headed out to Hooters with a bunch of people for All You Can Eat Wings!
They competed against each other and he won by one more, with 43 Chicken Wings consumed. What a champ...


I don't know how many I ate last night, but definitely more than 25 wings. I have to say though, despite Hooters supposedly being famous for their AYCEWings, their flavours were a little sub-par.
My favourites were the Honey Garlic wings, in second comes the BBQ flavour, which I found a little too 'ketchup-y'. I was excited to try the Cajun ones but they just tasted like oversalted Oregano Shake and Bake. However, the Lemon Pepper ones were delicious, but when we ordered them the second time, they were so incredibly sour that we couldn't eat them. Alex's face in the photo below expresses the sourness...
I only just got into Chicken Wings a week earlier with some people from the play I had worked on. I used to be grossed out by touching the bones, but now I can't get enough! My next food fear challenge will probably be some kind of seafood...

I never thought I'd someday be reviewing Hooters Chicken Wings on my blog...

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...