Friday 3 December 2010

Drowning Art.

Can we all just take a moment to look at this?

"Artist Jason de Caires Taylor creates life-size cement sculptures of people and submerges them into the waters of South America. As time passes the sculptures become part of the underwater landscape and slowly become artificial reefs ripe with marine life."
Honestly, this is incredibly beautiful and it makes me feel like I'm dreaming. Things like this keep my head in the clouds and make me think differently about the human race I suppose. It's something I wish I could be a part of and despite all the snow, I want to dive into the nearest installation and swim around...Art like this makes you feel something...

 


It makes me think of a combination between Pompeii and Atlantis...

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...