Wednesday 29 December 2010

The End??

I honestly cannot believe this year is coming to an end. I remember New Years last year perfectly, for reasons I wish were still around this year.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/findjars/
So many crazy things have happened this year that I cannot believe it all fit into 2010.

Traveled to 4 countries, stopped over in 3 others.
Got my heart broken and mended again.
Not dyed my hair the entire year.
Figured out my university degree.
Got to know myself better.
Met so many people.
Got chosen to direct a play.
Had an incredible summer.
Got to live on my own for awhile.
Been to two amazing music festivals.
Got involved more involved in life.
Learnt how important it is to know how to forgive people, despite how hard it is.

Here's to a 2011 that is jam packed to the brim with crazy beautiful experiences and lots of growth. xo

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...