Tuesday 8 December 2009

Belvedere

Finding old diaries is interesting sometimes. The one I'm using now, I'm using superficially and writing in double spaced because I kind of want to get rid of it, shame tho, but it reminds me of my ex boyfriend too much, I can't be writing about the future with the reminders of the past and broken hearts. I'm going to start my new one, a magenta Pierre Belvedere one, when the move is over. I've entitled it 'The Apartment'. I really love notebooks and the likes. I used to hate using them, but then I realized that they exist to be filled to the brim by our thoughts and ideas!

Made friends with a raccoon today. I'm letting him sleep in an old box of Christmas gift bags that I was going to throw out anyways till the I've got to get to the shed. I feel like it's taking me way too long to pack up, hopefully it'll all work out. ONE WEEK! scary. Right now I'm 'working' full time with this moving business. Watching Vampire Diaries (Six Feet Under fell through, I'll try again later...) and Popular (do you remember that show??) i used to be obsessed with it. My grandmother is in the hospital, I went to visit her today, she got a blood infection within the three days she got back from Italy. So far she's doing much better, she's so stubborn she's already trying to get out of bed and talking about renewing her driving license :) I hope I'm as strong and beautiful as she is when I'm 89.

I REALLY don't want to get ahead of myself because it's really really too early to tell, but for now let's just say three incredibly beautiful words:

South of France.
South of France.
South. of. France.

That'll do for now.

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...