Saturday 16 April 2011

La Vie

Life! Life! Life!
Life is nice.
Life is strange.
Life is cruel.
Life is amazing.

What can you possibly say about life?
Life is what you make of it, and it took me a hell of a long time to figure out what that meant. Life is messy, life is destiny, life is a song on the radio, life is a memory of a beautiful summer...


I have three more exams this month, as well as my birthday to sort out, but as soon as I'm done I've decided to redecorate my room and have a proper spring cleaning of my room and the entire apartment before I go traveling. Here is an amazing website and these random photos of the colours I had in mind for my room:
It took me awhile to decide, but then I realized that there is no shame in pink and was able to settle on a choice. If I keep all the walls, but one, white or beige, I can add whatever colour I like on top of having a pink accent. And if I ever get bored or change my mind, all I have to do is repaint the accent wall. I'm just so antsy to get exams over and done with!! x

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...