Tuesday 8 March 2011

Thoughts on my head.

So I'm getting surgery on my head tomorrow and I'm feeling rather uneasy tonight. My doctor is removing a "lump" on my head that I've had for as long as I can remember. It's painful, it's ugly, it's big, you can see it if I part my hair the wrong way, and it's possibly growing. All the more reason to remove it, right? Except now I'm having second thoughts. It could just be the nerves, but maybe it's because I've grown affectionate towards my strange blemish. Maybe I'm used to it being there and it will be strange not finding it anymore. The procedure is not complicated, and she won't even have to shave my hair off, but I can't help but feel uneasy. Support from my Facebook friends has been helpful. Am I doing the right thing by getting it removed?

xx

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...