Monday 21 February 2011

Monday

Yesterday was one of the shittiest days of my life.
And for some reason I decided to watch some Eat Pray Love, so now I've got all this false (or hopefully true) inspiration in my mind. Who knew "Go back to bed __" would be such damn good advice?

The morning sun is warm and bright and I feel some hope again.

I'm reading an article on Diane Von Furstenberg in an old Town and Country and it's inspiring, really inspiring. She said she left her husband "because he was so terribly unfaithful, but we stayed the best of friends". How did she manage that? You don't need money or fame to get something like that, it takes happiness within yourself, forgiveness.

I want to be stronger and I want to be happier. I think I'm almost there. Speak soon x

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...