Wednesday 6 October 2010

Decisions...

Uni has barely begun and I am already making some big decisions about my next year already. I put myself on the waiting list for residence, but undecided on spending that money because I would like to do an exchange next year, meaning I would need more money and would be living in residence anyways, albeit foreign. I'm a little bit...scared? is that the word I'm going for? Choice has narrowed down to Europe, maybe France? England might still be on the table...Also trying to apply for scholarships and such, though it's harder than I thought to fill out some of the budget questions. Let's see what happens...

1 comment:

Nat Elizabeth said...

Hm, a bit of a tough one. Maybe go on forums or ask others who have gone through a similar thing?
I'm surethere's tonnes of students like that out there!
:)


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...