Sunday 19 September 2010

Terry Fox

So basically all that crap about endorphins making you feel good...is true.
This morning I was in the Terry Fox Run for Cancer with my friend Leah and I really enjoyed it. The best part was walking around the path which is right near the lake and when it's so early in the morning, the water is transparent and stunning.
Even better...I feel amazing! I had a really rough day yesterday which led me to being antisocial and depressed but today, after having participated in the run, I feel confident and full of energy.
The gym in my apartment complex opens tomorrow so I'm going to really commit to going. I feel that exercise done with pleasure is way more satisfying than done as a chore, but then again, isn't everything?
xx

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...