Thursday 30 September 2010

Drowning in things...

I'm feeling quite a bit overwhelmed lately and really need to sort things out. I'm drowning in readings, notes, homework and housework. There is so much on my mind to do and some much in my life that needs doing but each time I'm finally home, I just fall into bed exhausted. It's come to the point where I have to schedule something as normal as a shower and  drop everything to make sure that it gets done.

Perhaps I should dedicate my Friday afternoon to just sorting things out, I guess I wish I had had a bit more time before Uni started to sort things out and looking around my room, but who am I kidding, I have so much stuff that I could be here a whole month and it would still look the same, but I just don't feel inspired to start anywhere...I should have a giant clean up. Giant, No Mercy, Clean up.

Thursdays begin a little later, which gives me more time to enjoy my breakfast, if I just put together a ROUTINE then I know that I can do this...Right now, the biggest pleasure I have is reading books about Asia, eating and doing ANYTHING that isn't Uni related. Also need to check my spending...

I shall return with a Routine!!

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...