Thursday 19 November 2009

Dedifferentiation

Working on this God-ot awful essay on Waiting for Godot and 'waiting for...' the angels to fall from the sky and give me a push in the (w)rite direction. blah blah blah. I can do this...

Found an apartment! 3 bedrooms and I get a walk-in closet and my own bathroom, sounds pretty spoiled, but believe me, I'm not. It's a 'penthouse' but they're only saying that to make whoever lives on the top floor feel better, honestly. I won't be moving till December, but once I'm in there, I want to dedicate myself to making the space 'mine' as quickly as I can once I'm done exams. Then I'll see if I can properly study for my bartending exam. Going to try and au pair in Paris in the spring (am I dreaming too big?) and go see my uncle Sebastian in Sicily in the summer. I love him so much and I just can't accept the fact that someday he won't be around anymore...

Fun time is over kids, let's get back to work...

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...