Tuesday 6 October 2009

She's done it again!

ARG LIFE
Yes, I know blogs aren't a big deal but you're so much fun! Sorry I don't write on youuuu...
I made it to the Golden Gate bridge as you can tell from this lovely photograph here. Paul thiefed me a Spawk figuring from this amazing shop we found in Haight Ashbury called The Goonies I think. It just all fit perfectly with what we had talked about the previous days...it was fate I tell you. But really sometimes I wonder if there is some other kind of force that enjoys playing jokes on people like me who pay attention...


Loads has happend let's see if I can remember anything...
  • I work for Cirque du Soleil, oVo!
  • Saw the Jonas Brothers in the VIP Tapis Rouge, very anti social.
  • Had to deny access to Ben Mulroney. LOL
  • Saw Matt and Kim (love) and Ninja Sonik (wtf).
  • ive gotten really into Weeds, but whilst waiting for Weeds to load started Gossip Girl, you MUST promise not to tell anyone of my guilty habit...
  • bought netbook and got a credit card D:
  • Uni is going well so far, keeping me busy.
  • LOVING Lit, my prof is amazing.
  • been experimenting with photos again, creative spark back? maybe...
  • Might be moving again, possibly to an apartment/condo.
  • Might be going to Barcelona or Cuba or some Spanish speaking place...
  • Downsizing my life has been going well so far, giving to others feels fucking good.
  • Going to Iowa to visit Paul, leaving Wednesday!!
Cya MOFOS.

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...