I can't wait for winter to be over.
I'm having a nervous breakdown.
My lack of school and job is killing me, I need some structure!
I feel that I give my friends alot,
and receive so little back.
Maybe I should be selfish for a little while and just think about making myself happier.
- going to the pool, my body needs it.
- lose some weight, i'll feel better about myself.
- throw out some junk, to feel lighter.
- have a good talk with someone.
I might work as an Au Pair in Toronto soon, but it's not for sure yet. I really do hope they contact me again because I really WANT a job. And not just for the money, though who doesn't like that...
We aren't moving for awhile, but I've been packing alot of my room up.
I've found my camcorder, I want to film and make short things.
My creativeness has gone down so far this year. I've barely taken any pictures.
- buy a tape.
- don't waste your money on anything else.
- find that damn library card you keep losing and tape it to your forehead.