Monday 12 January 2009

SOLD

My house has been sold :(

As devastating as it is, I go on...oh how poetic etc. blah
My friend Brandon said something really great, he told me moving isn't so bad because you pack up all your memories, getting a good look at each of them, then you move into a new space and get to start over, and unpack your memories, with another chance to look over them all...

oh the memories

My room is........
1/3 clothes
1/3 books
1/3 memories

we'll see how this goes, we aren't moving till April (oh happy birthday indeed), but we haven't found the perfect place just yet...but when I do I know I want to paint the walls a fabulous new colour, atleast one wall... wish me luck! xxox

1 comment:

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...