Wednesday 26 March 2008

Ricotta

School starts at 12:40 tomorrow, so I am going to have Brunch with my friend Tiffanny (haha - Breakfast at Tiffanny's) - we're going to Sunset Grill again, there's one near my house that I've NEVER been too! Can you believe it? Last time I ordered tooo much French Toast - I'll be careful this time...hmm what will I want tomorrow morning...? Pancakes? Waffles? maybe a Sandwich? Hmmm....
Today I went out with my friend Sarah, who is gorgeous, and I felt pretty gorgeous too because I looked good in my new blue hoodie from Jacob :D It was sunny and somewhat warm - an actual 'spring' day - hopefully it'll be that way from now on.
First we went to 'Sweet Tooth' and had pastries and tea :P yum yum yum! Then we went to The Carrot Common, an all organic/vegan/natural grocery store - and there were these AMAZING perfumes and soaps - I wanted to buy them ALL! Then she bought potatoes...but then we went to Shoppers to the Cosmetic Aisle :P and it was good - she did my makeup and it didn't look bad. Then we went to the Condom Aisle and laughed at the ones called PERFORMAX and the glow-in-dark ones :P I don't know if I should start taking the pill yet...

Anyways, it was a wonderful day.
Except I had a unnecessary fight with my bf...but I guess it's part of relationships.

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...