Monday 24 March 2008

24th

In one month, I will be eighteen!
I can't really believe it, and I'll miss being seventeen.
Lots of amazing things have happend this year, one of them is my amazing boyfriend...
I hope even more amazing things will happen. :)
I've been struggling with decisions about the future, but I've come to some sort of decision. Next year I will be working, starting this year, and I would also like to take some courses in College. I'll look at what George Brown offers...Then I will apply to UofT for a General Arts for 2010 - or maybe I should wait, because I'd REALLY like to work at the Olympics in Vancouver...

I'll figure that one out...
Today I went shopping and have discovered that I LOVE CLOTHES, oh and SHOES too (: I must really get a job, so I feel less guilty when looking at price tags....
Some people have fashion blogs, and I think it's neat, but I don't think I'd ever do it - besides I'm not big on Labels, I wear what I like...
I read on the scroll bar at the bottom of the news that Corinne Bailey Rae's husband died in Leeds :( I almost misread that SHE died :( That would be so sad, she is beautiful and her voice is more so.

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...