Wednesday 25 January 2012

Ready To Start

Welcome . It has become pretty clear that I don't update this blog anymore. Truly, it was an awesome experience and I'll look back on this blog all the time. However, I will be honest and say that this blog was really a way for me to get through a hard time and a difficult relationship. Now things are so much different and I am discovering who I am in a whole other light. Ill put the link below to a new blog when it becomes a reality.
Thank you to everyone who read this. 


Yours,
Flavia



Hopefully someplace strange and wonderful... xx 



Businessmen drink my blood  
Like the kids in art school said they would  
And I guess I'll just begin again  
You say can we still be friends

All the kids have always known 
That the emperor wears no clothes 
But they bow down to him anyway 
It's better than being alone

Now I'm Ready to Start 

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...