Monday 24 October 2011

Let's get down to business...Take 2

Dear Blogworld (and Coco),
I am not dead.

I feel terrible that I have not updated you, so much has happened! The guilt hits me every day because I have not forgotten you. But I must be frank with you, this blog was a way for me to relax and release the tensions I felt, my mental to do list. And I will be even more frank and tell you that it was mostly due to the painful unrequited love of my last relationship. And, yes, I hate the fact that I let a 'boy' infiltrate my mind like that but it is a long and complicated story, and that's what a lot of life is about.

But now things are New and Different!

So now I feel that I am a stronger person with a whole new set of plans laid out in front of me since I returned home in August. I hope to change up the layout on this blog to represent this step forward and be able to update you all once again. I will also try to backdate some blog entries about my trip to Southeast Asia. Just let me get some schoolwork out of the way first...


Yours,

Flavia (and Mima)

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...