Sunday 2 August 2009

Blag.

Few things, I'm a bit tired/frustrated. 4 Birthdays in 3 Days.
San Fran is in 24 days, I can't effing believe it, I've still got a few things to take care of but I'm basically set. I'm meeting Paul ON the flight from Chicago to San Francisco, crazy huh!?
I found 40 bucks on the ground the other night and split it with my friends, but my 20 covered a pair of sandals that were on sale today that I'd been craving for quite some time now. BUT I must get some glamorous galoshes for the festival, they seem like the best option. What else is left...new camera, get hair straightened, a new pair of jeans perhaps and a backpack from MEC.

Gotta study for Bartending Exam but I am le tired. Good on ya mate, I've got Monday off.

Can't wait for UofT.

Also, Kate Hudson is very nice.

Why am I still up?

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...