Sunday 15 March 2009

MARCH FO MONEY!

I'M A NINJA!

YAY MARCH!
I'm so happy you're here, though you're halfway through. February, albeit the shortest month seemed like the longest this year....

so HOW ARE YOU?

I've been hired by a temp agency! Hurraay!! What a great opportunity! Also, I've been to a plenty of job fairs, so we'll see what exciting things happen now. Plus I've got loads of babysitting.

I'm moving soon, so soon and I'm trying to get rid of stuff, I've thrown out so much crap, I HAVE SO MUCH CRAP! The moving van will be 40% Flavia's stuff :P ALSO!!! (does it ever end?) Since I will have a whole new bedroom all to myself, of course, I get to redeoraaate!!!!!!!! I've happy about that, let's see what I come up with :)

I've just washed my hair, I had it cut some days ago, so it's a bit shorter, and it was straightened, so we'll see what happens noooowww!

XXOX!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lise has found you!
Watch out for molestations in the near future!
<3


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...