Wednesday 24 October 2007

Outrip

Oh how I missed the stars. I went camping this weekend and it was sooo much fun. Maybe I am not really the camping type but it didn't matter.
I really needed this trip - but also I really love marshmallows, s'mores and hot dogs and burning cedar, fire and sleeping bags, but especially the moon and the stars.

Most of all:
I needed a dose of stars.


I actually hate the way all my clothes/belongings smell afterwards: of smoke and plastic and smelly feet + I burned a hole in a shirt I liked :(

But there's more positive than negative I think...


We did Archery! Which I love but never have the chance to do, so I am so happy - the place was so big and I had walking up steep hills but this was fun - and I found the most comfortable grass to lie in and a grasshopper landed me and that had never happend before so I was excited...

No comments:


Where in the World...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...